Friday 1 January 2016

New Year, New Gear!


This Christmas I've finally decided to upgrade my kit. The old eos 450 just wasn't cutting the mustard any more, so - with I little help - I have moved on to a lovely second hand 7D. The 450 will be retired to landscape work. AND, to stop myself dying as I carry both scope and camera, I have purchased a brilliant Black Rapid sport strap. I have already noticed the difference, its made lugging the old sigma 150-500 much easier.

I have also made provisions for my welfare; I've picked up a new stanley (as I often drive home with massive headaches after only drinking half a bottle of H2O on 8 hour twitches) and a toasty fjallraven hat (which has nothing to do with my coveting Gordon Buchanan's kit on The Snow Wolf Family and Me). So the birding bug-out bag is a little heavier, but hopefully my pictures and posts will be a little better. I hope everyone is looking forward to 2016 as much as me. Bring on the birds!

Mwahahaha, I'm a big girly girl and I use filters on my pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment